For almost 20 years, Family Credit Management has helped countless Americans find their way out of debt. Our experienced, certified credit counselors listen to you, gather details about your situation, and then create a personalized financial action plan.
First, find out if you are eligible for the program. You can call, chat online, or fill out a secure form.
Your credit counselor will first listen to your specific situation and then work with you to create your personal action plan, discussing all your options along the way.
Our Debt Management Program is often the right solution, but it may not be right for you. We’ll give you specific steps to take next. If our program is a good fit for you, we’ll talk about the details of our debt management program.
DEBT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Family Credit Management has developed a reliable, time-tested plan to manage debt. Our trusted credit counselors know how to cut years off your debt repayments and consolidate your bills into one manageable monthly payment. Learn more >>
Here’s what to expect:
- We listen to your situation and talk through options.
- We review your debts and develop an action plan for you.
- We help consolidate debt and explain your new monthly payment amount.
- You choose a convenient payment date and schedule.
- You complete the enrollment forms and return them to us.
- You receive a welcome package that confirms your enrollment in the Debt Management Program.
- We notify your creditors and make payment arrangements.
- You make your payment to us, either once or twice per month, and we'll disburse it to your creditors.
- You'll see your debt reduce on your statements from your creditors as well as your statement from Family Credit Management. You're on the path to being debt free!